A&S Self Storage would like to help ease your way across the water. The company offers short and long term quality storage to provide a ‘staging post’ during the sometimes stressful buying and selling process.
George and Diana Pelly founded the company 25 years ago, basing their service on the principles of customer care and value.
With a military background, they have experienced the highs and lows of international house moves and bring empathetic knowledge to their business.
Increasingly they have found their storage facilities in Dover are ideally sited to help people relocate between England and Europe – in either direction. They have built up a number of links with removal firms who will transport the contents of large houses down to single items.
“Often, goods can be carried as a ‘return load’, thus saving on the cost,” said George.
As well as those on the move, both French and British small businesses store goods with A&S Self Storage taking advantage of easy access to the port of Dover and fast road links to the M25.
There is also 24/7 access available to help customers needing to move goods outside office hours.
When planning the ‘house move campaign’, consideration of the following may be helpful:
• Prior to marketing the property, it is often a good idea to de-clutter and spring clean;
• During the viewing stage, valuable items can be stored;
• French notaires and British lawyers operate to different rules, which can create delays, causing an unexpected requirement for instant storage;
• The ideal new home may not be immediately available – storage can give breathing time and space;
• The new home may require some decoration or refurbishment;
• All storage is in secure, self-contained private units to which the customer holds the key.
Visitors are very welcome during the long opening hours – so that individual requirements can be discussed face to face. The staff are always pleased to meet new and existing clients. For further information please call +44 1304 822844.